Monday, May 14, 2007

Cos it takes a lot of courage to feel so strongly for something.

And give it up altogether.

I'm ready to step on court and die for the game.

When I step out of myself, I realise I can't find me back among the indistinguishable mass of individuals. At this moment, I'm Me and I'm Her. Who exactly am I ? When you're right smack in the middle of the crowd of don't-know-who-s, you can't help but feel lost and alone even when you know you're somewhere out there. I'm a bit of you and a bit of the other you. I'm everyone but I'm no one. I am not me because I don't know how Me is like. I don't know what kind of person she is, I don't know her, I just don't have an identity.

Don't ask me to just be myself because I don't know me at all.

Now tell me, do I know you, Jiayun ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home